First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Advantages
When you purchase First Class Wheel and Tire Protection your coverage includes:
- All costs related to the replacement of wheels/tires (including labor mounting, balancing, valve stems, and taxes)
- Prorated coverage for the usable tread life of the tire
- Coverage for each wheel, and the tire that is mounted on it, for damage due to a road hazard*
- Unlimited number of claims
When you purchase First Class Wheel and Tire Protection “Plus”, your coverage includes**:
- Cost coverage associated with replacement of wheels and tires due to road hazard*
- Wheel repair for most scrapes, scratches, and other cosmetic damages
- An unlimited number of service visits
Additionally, First Class Wheel and Tire Protection “Plus” is now available as a part of the Mercedes-Benz Appearance Package.
*Road hazards are defined as debris on a public roadway such as nails, glass, potholes, rocks, tree limbs, or any other object or condition not normally found in the roadway. Road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites are not considered a covered road hazard. Damage or accidents caused by these conditions should be reported to your automobile insurance company. Certain exclusions apply.
**Contact me for contract details and additional questions on coverage: 248.759.1247