We’re onto the second model-year of the All New C-Class redesign and you may be impressed to hear some of the 2016 C-Class changes explained! New features ranging from available colors, models, and packages. Here is an All-Access Pass to the official updates to the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
(Image courtesy of MBUSA.com – Click Here)
2016 C-Class Changes Explained
- AGILITY SELECT has been changed to DYNAMIC SELECT
- Rear Side Airbag becomes standard equipment at no charge
- 5 years of MBrace subscription included (includes Remote Start)
- C400 4MATIC discontinued, replaced by New C450 AMG Sport
- New Premium Package Structure (Premium Package 1 + 2)
- Introduction of Night Package
- New Heated Steering Wheel
- Luxury Package: Visible exhaust pipes are replaced by ‘wing’, Shutter in grille (AIRPANEL) deleted, Color of 08 rim changes from grey to silver
- New Parking Assist Package
- Addition of designo Cardinal Red
- Grey multi-spoke wheel for the Luxury Package replaced by silver painted multi-spoke wheel
For a proper presentation, walk around, and test-drive; please feel free to contact me to schedule an appointment. It would be my pleasure to welcome you into my showroom and go over the 2016 C-Class changes in depth. If you have any questions outside of normal business hours, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Leave a reply